If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (323) 513-6222 for assistance.
- All passes are print-at-home and must be scanned at venue for entry. E-tickets will start to be sent out approximately 2 weeks before the event date.
- The original purchaser’s name is show on the PDF ticket but tickets may be used by the ticket holder even when the name on the PDF ticket is not that of the actual ticket holder.
- The ticket can only be scanned once per day and any duplicated ticket will not be allowed for entry.
- Please visit our ADA Page for ADA Information.
- There is an 8 ticket limit.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- The name of the original purchaser cannot be changed.
- Minimum browser requirements are required to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated browser version.
- Do not buy passes from a third party or scalper. Third party sales can’t be guaranteed, authenticated or supported.
- A government issued photo ID, order number and the credit card used for purchase are required for will call pickup or troubleshooting by the original purchaser.